Project Management Certified Course
(PMP®/CAPM® 35 hours/PDUs Examination Preparation)
Basrah PMP Course No.29
- Course Venue: Manawy Basha Hotel, Basrah, Iraq.
- Course Duration: 4 days, 9 hours/ day.
- Course date: Friday 14/06, Saturday 15/06, Friday 21/06 and ending on Saturday 22/06/2019.
- Course Delivery: Classroom teaching with lecture presentations by experienced professionals holding PMP & International certificates with international experience.
- Course Material: Hard and Soft copy of Lecture Presentations and Explanatory Notes
- Completion Certificate: 35 hours PDU, certified by the PMI as required for PMP / CAPM exam admission;
- Course Content Summary: Participants shall learn the comprehensive teachings of a project following the guidance contained in the PMI PMBOK 6th ., across the 10 Knowledge Areas and 5 Process Groups summarised as follows:
A- Introduction to Project Management; B- Project Organization and Life Cycle;
C- 5 Project Management Process Groups; initiation, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling and closing;
D- 10 Knowledge Areas: Project Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement and Stakeholder Management;
E- Professional Conduct and PMI Code of Ethics;
For booking and more information
please contact us on Viber, WhatsApp, Telephone, Email and any other social media messaging.
PTD PROFESSIONAL for Training & Development Tel. +9647706775575 email: email@example.com
Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/ptdprofessional.training/ LinkedIn: linkedin,com/in/pmp-basrah-18173597 (PMP Basrah) Twitter: @PmpBasrah
Professional for Training & Development © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
P.O.Box 304, Basrah, Iraq Tel+9647706775575 email. firstname.lastname@example.org